Tick Tick Ding

Friday, November 13, 2009

I can't wait

I can't wait to start throwing my clothes out as I shrink out of them.

I can't wait to see my collar bones again. It's been years since I've seen them.

I can't wait to buy lingerie again.

I can't wait to run and jump and stuff without feeling the fat following my every move.

I can't wait to see muscle tone and definition in my arms and legs.

I can't wait to turn around to look behind me without back fat limiting my range of motion.

I can't wait to go shopping for single digit sizes again.

I can't wait to jump into my husbands arms without knocking him over.

I can't wait be excited for summer. Float the river with friends, rent a boat on Lake Washington, water skiing, etc.

I can't wait to turn heads.

I can't wait till I'm a total hottie again. Oh ya. :)

I can't wait till my hubby gets to fight off all the boys.

I can't wait to have a cute little waist again.

I can't wait to see how cute my ankles are without a layer of fat wrapped around them.

I can't wait to get naked, look in the mirror, and honestly like what I see again.

I can't wait to WANT to get naked all the time.

I can't wait for spring dresses.

I can't wait for Punk Rope classes.

I can't wait for the sky to open up and the possibilities to rain down on my face.

What can't you wait for?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your lists. I can't wait to be excited about wearing a bathing suit. I can't wait to not be embarassed to tell my husband what I weigh. I can't wait to be able to run a mile without stopping.

Salina Lyn said...

Ooo...I just thought of a couple more.

I can't wait to do real pull-ups

I can't wait to be able to swim freestyle stroke laps without having to stop after just one.

I can't wait to be able to run without having to hike my pants up after my fat jiggles them down. EW! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL I love it Salina!

Hmm I can't wait until I can wear that little black slip of a dress again.

I can't wait for my skinny jeans and having my ass checked out all the time.

I can't wait to wear shorts again.

I can't wait to do an upper body workout without feeling so shaky and embarrassed by my weak arms.

I can't wait for my annual physical and getting kudos from my doctor for my progress.

Fat Chick said...

First -- I can feel my collar bones! :) Thanks for saying what I've been feeling...it's so amazing to be able to feel them.

I can't wait to not be afraid to go clothes shopping.

I can't wait be invited out on the lake and not be afraid to accept.

I can't wait to be excited to go to an amusement park and not afraid they'll tell me to get off the ride.

Great post!

Christine said...

I can't wait to buy and wear the dress carrie underwood wore to the cma's last year, and know for certain I won't just look like a tubby ruffle.

karen said...

I can't wait to run after my little guy without having him crack up at the sound of my belly fat hitting my thigh fat. It's very similar to the sound of armpit farts sometimes :)

Frannie said...

I love this list! (Still catching up on blogs, didn't realize till now I had missed this post!)

Jumping into hubby's arms without knocking him over reminded me of a similar desire I have to not be so paranoid when my boyfriend tries to pick me up. In the many years we've been together, he's picked me up once, and I screamed and yelled and generally freaked out (this was around my highest weight, and I had some weird fear that he would sprain something or break something) so he hasn't dared try again. I would love to feel comfortable with him picking me up, though.

Mostly, I can't wait to enjoy my life again. I've become more and more of a hermit the fatter I get, so I can't wait to reverse that as I lose weight (I didn't used to be a hermit, so I have to assume that's not my nature).

And the last one? About the running? I HATE THAT!!!! I always wondered if it was just me, or if my pants were the wrong size or something!

Post a Comment