After trying on some of my old clothes this weekend, I decided to try on more clothes today. I dug into the summer clothes and a couple sweaters that were hiding in the bottom of my drawers. I can wear the sweaters but I think I'll wait for a couple weeks because I don't like to feel them hugging my midsection at all. I can wear a tshirt I bought a few years ago, a very cute one that still had the tags on it. Yay! I can wear all the new tank tops I bought a few years ago too. I tried on my shorts, 4 pairs that I wasn't able to wear. The result: 1 fits perfectly, 1 goes on but there's some serious muffin top lovin' happening so they'll wait a bit, 1 is almost there but not quite, and 1 is not even close yet. The good news here is that I will totally have new summer clothes when summer gets here. I'm going clothes shopping for free. Weeee!
Then I decided that it's about time to measure myself again because last time I did it was about a month ago. See...
Current measurements:
13.5 Neck (down 1/2inch)
13 Arm (down 1/2inch)
36 Rib Cage (down 1/2inch)
38 Waist (same)
41 Hip (same)
24.25 Thigh (up 1/4inch)
15 Calf (same)
Some progress... :)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(101)
-
▼
February
(17)
- Perfect 10 Challenge Week 8 Update
- Food Successes!!!
- Emotional Conundrum
- My Polar
- Slawwwww
- SuperWoman Whiner
- Weigh in Day #19
- Perfect 10 Challenge Week 7 Update
- One Thing After Another
- Weigh in Day #18
- Perfect 10 Challenge Week 6 Update
- This just in...
- Fabulous News, FABULOUS
- Weigh in Day #17
- Perfect 10 Challenge Week 5 Update
- It's Tuesday again...you didn't think I forgot did...
- Been thinking...
-
▼
February
(17)
Check out My Bloggerbuddies
Followers
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Action Items for Success
- Blog daily
- Burn 400 calories by exercise daily
- Drink 60oz of water daily
- Eat 3 squares and 1 snack daily
- Meditate
- Practice guitar daily
- Read more
- Say Thank You
- Take vitamins daily
- Track progress daily

3 comments:
Hooray for new clothes!!! I can't wait to be able to go shopping in my boxes and closets, too!
I love it. Weekly shopping in my own closet. Like being reunited with old friends. Keep it up Salina!!!
ME
:) u will need a lot after March 19th!!! I didnt forget!! how is it going????
Post a Comment