No movement on the scale this week. Not surprising at all though. My body does things in it's own time apparently. That has been the trend anyway. That means that next week is going to be a good one. Wait and see.
Last week: 166.4
This week: 166.6
The scale actually went up .2 lbs in a week that I had a 4,300 calorie deficit. Whatever. *insert eye roll here*
Everything else is going well though.
I'm studying for the ACSM. I actually found a list of ACSM certified personal trainers in my area and contacted a couple to pick their brains about the exam. I got one response so far, so I'll be calling her tomorrow to chat for a few.
I got a comment on another post about starting to prep for the 5k in April and checked out the suggestion. The Couch to 5k program looks totally doable. So I'm going to start doing that this week. I should be more than ready for the 5k. Actually, Hubby and I were talking about it last night. He wants to run a full marathon as one of his goals. I've never wanted to do that before but then I thought it might not be such a bad idea. We'll see how much I decide I either like or detest running after doing the 5k but if I don't hate it with a white hot passion, I might think about continuing to train for a full marathon at the end of the year. If all goes well, I should be at goal by then so what better way to celebrate it than with a nice big cherry on top.
Not much else to share today. I'm off to play guitar and study all day. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(101)
-
▼
January
(26)
- Weigh in Day #16
- An amazing thing happened
- Perfect 10 Challenge Week 4 Update
- I'm so happy and grateful now that...
- TT BS
- Weigh in Day #15
- Perfect 10 Challenge Week 3 Update
- Happiness is...
- Motivation
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Sweet Potato Chili
- T.T for now...
- Weigh in Day #14
- Perfect 10 Challenge Week 2 Update
- Stupid Math
- Nothin'. Just boring.
- Teaching Tuesday
- Weigh In Day #13
- Sexy Biatch
- Perfect 10 Challenge Week 1 Update
- 5Ks
- Mental Call-Waiting
- Um...family
- Weigh In Day #12
- Perfect 10 Challenge
- WW 4-Week Challenge
- Happy New Year
-
▼
January
(26)
Check out My Bloggerbuddies
Followers
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Action Items for Success
- Blog daily
- Burn 400 calories by exercise daily
- Drink 60oz of water daily
- Eat 3 squares and 1 snack daily
- Meditate
- Practice guitar daily
- Read more
- Say Thank You
- Take vitamins daily
- Track progress daily


2 comments:
Crazy how that works, but we know in the long term it does work. Keep up the good work Crazy Biatch!!!!
Me
I hate how the scale is either our best friend, or our worst enemy. I suppose this is why people say over and over to have OTHER ways to "measure". You're doing everything right, so you KNOW eventually it'll move. :)
And yes, I completely say go for the Couch 2 5k, it's the way I trained for my first 5k and I PROMISE you I was never a runner in my LIFE! There are podcasts you can get that utilize the c25k program (ullery)!
I can say that I love and hate running. Right now I'm taking a break from training and focusing on getting the weight off and THEN will start training again (starting with a 1/2)
Post a Comment